Sunday, November 13, 2016

30 Days of Thanfulness: Day 12

November 12th.  12 days of Thankfulness.
I got the heartbreaking news around 10:30 tonight, that our friend Sheryl's son Remy had passed away.  For two and a half weeks, I saw more people praying for this sweet boy than I've ever seen before.
All, I keep thinking is how are they supposed to go on living, while missing a child?  I know many families who've lost babies and somehow, over time find strength, peace, and even happiness in their lives.  However, right now, I'm filled with deep sorrow for Remy's family, and I know that the sorrow that they are feeling is 100 times greater than what I can imagine.  I pray that they are filled with so much peace and love and strength in the coming days, weeks, months, and years.  

I met Sheryl, John, Hazel and Remy when Sheryl was pregnant with their youngest child, Tru.  I pretty much instantly fell in love with the whole family.  I loved their awesome sense of humor and lightheartedness.  Remy was just so full of life.  After becoming friends with Sheryl on Facebook, I enjoyed seeing new pictures of Remy, his big sister Hazel, and little brother Tru, all causing mischief together.  I'm grateful to Sheryl and John, for sharing these special moments with us.
I'm thankful that although Remy's life was far too short, he's impacted so many lives in these four short years that he was here.
Rest in Heaven Remy.

<3 So much love to the Kincinas family. <3


"What if the miracle was even getting one moment with you?"


No comments:

Post a Comment