Tuesday, November 1, 2016

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1


Day 1:  Today I am thankful for my family and friends. 
I have recently become a single mom, and I knew that it was going to be a big leap of faith. 
These last few months, I've felt like I've been pulled and stretched in so many different directions. 
Yet, through it all, my family and friends have been there lifting me up and cheering me on.

From helping with my yardwork when I've been on the go for days, to watching my kids so that I can go to work, classes, consults, or do homework, to hugging me and telling me how happy they are for me, or telling me that I'm amazing.
I'm so very grateful for all of it, for all of you!

I know that I could do it on my own if I had to, but life would be a heck of a lot harder without the love and support of my family and friends.
So thank you all!

Warmly,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment