Sunday, November 13, 2016

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 11

Today, I am thankful for my pets.
I have 3 chickens, a cat and a dog.
They each bring their own unique relationships with each member of my family.
I love watching my dog TipToe chasing my girls around the yard as they yell, "Run from TipToe!!!" (promise, it's a game).
I love how TipToe is such a herd dog and is a fierce protector of our home (even though the barking is super obnoxious when we actually have visitors).
I love seeing my cat Pepper snuggled up on my oldest daughters bed with her at night.
I love the excitement that the chickens bring (their names are Sky, Sophia & Birdie) when my 6 year old checks for eggs in the morning and finds one.
Also, chicken feathers are the softest things ever!

Warmly,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment