Monday, November 7, 2016

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 7


Today, I'm grateful for the opportunity to start over, start new things, and face giants.  
It is pretty terrifying, doing things that are unfamiliar, things that you never thought you would be doing.  I'm thankful that God shows me in big ways that he's by my side.  This song from Francesca Battistelli has been popping into my head all day, and these particular lyrics just reach out and grab me.  Enjoy!

We could really live like this
Can't you imagine it
So bold, so brave
With childlike faith
Miracles could happen
Mountains would start moving
So whatever you may face
Don't you be afraid
Of giants in your way
With God you know that anything's possible
So step into the fight
He's right there by your side
The stones inside your hand might be small
But watch the giants fall

Warmly,
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment