Wednesday, November 9, 2016

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 9

I am thankful for quiet moments. 
Life can move way too fast sometimes. 
We run around from one activity to the next, barely getting the chance to sit down together for dinner some nights. 
Things turn into such a routine it feels like I blink and a year passes. 

I am so thankful for the moments between all the craziness, where I can stop and treasure things where they are, in the here and now. 
Some of my favorite quiet moments are sitting in bed snuggling with the whole family on Sunday mornings, middle of the night nursing sessions with the baby, doing art projects with my oldest and appreciating her creativity, and just sitting by myself curled up with a cup of coffee and a good book.

For all the moment where life slows down a bit I am SO grateful!

~Caley

No comments:

Post a Comment