Sunday, November 6, 2016

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 6

In a world where we are taught that "practice makes perfect" and we strive to always focus on being the best versions of ourselves, I am thankful for my mistakes and my flaws.

Sometimes we may feel that we have everything together, and then the world seems to think it's just about time to knock you down a few notches.

While it's so hard to see through the regret and disappointment, I'm thankful that my mistakes give me the opportunity to learn and grow. Without these experiences I would never evolve to be that best version of myself.

Life sure takes a lot of practice, and I guess this journey does get us as close to perfect as we can hope for. No one is perfect, but we are all perfectly flawed.

Keep on living and learning,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment