Friday, November 4, 2016

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 5

Today I am thankful for unconditional love.  I'm not talking about romantic love.  Not that exciting, new love when you first fall in love.  Although, that love is pretty great... but that's not the kind of love I can really appreciate today.

I'm talking about the kind of love that a mother (or father) and child have for one another.  The kind of love that we have for our siblings.  The kind of love that very best friends have for each other, that they support one another, no matter their differences.  The love that Jesus Christ has for me, for us!

I'm continually overwhelmed with love when my daughters run to me and love on me when I feel like I've been neglecting to give them the attention that they deserve.
I'm overwhelmed with love when my brothers, sister, and their spouses reach out and ask me what I need, and are willing to carry my burdens, alongside me.
 I'm overwhelmed with love when I pray for a forgiving heart because I'm feeling bitter, and Jesus sends me love, healing, and new friendships to take away that bitterness.

I'm so very thankful for unconditional love!

Warmly,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment