Friday, November 4, 2016

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 3

This blog came from Marissa, on the night that The Cubs WON The World Series:


As I sit with my family, watching Game 7 of the World Series, I am struck by the overwhelming support Chicagoland is giving to the Cubs. 


 No matter if you are a Cubs fan or not, or even a baseball fan at all for that matter (like me), people everywhere can be seen wearing Cubbie blue and be heard singing, "Go, Cubs, go!" 


 This unbiased support reminds me of the amazing job we have at A Joyful Journey to support a laboring woman in her choices, no matter what. 


 Tonight I am thankful for the unconditional love and support we are blessed to give and receive. It is so very important, and it is something everyone can benefit from.  

With love and support to you all, 
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment